Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kampung Sungai Burung @ Balik Pulau Penang -- a sneak peek

The place in Balik Pulau that I have been to is called Kampung Sungai Burung. It's well known for having wonderful sunset at the fishing village and amazing paddy field. Too bad that I have killed most of the shots due to my bad skill, and not knowing well about my equipments. So many of the photos have got severe vignette (dark at the corners), or over-exposed. I could fix under-expose but there is nothing much I can do for over-exposed photos.. Hence I can't show you all the beautiful scenes of Sungai Burung, but only a few sneak peeks.

Anyway, I tend to re-visit the same place again and again at different times because God always paint differently everyday for every places, and I enjoy capturing the painting of God :) Hence I am waiting for the sunny days to come, so that I can go back to visit Balik Pulau again and hopefully be able to bring back many more beautiful views.


Here you go the few shots that I left.

1) Green grass, blue sky, white cloud, mountain, and cows.. These are what you can always see at Balik Pulau
Balik Pulau at Penang

2) and people riding motorbike too. Most of the people here are friendly. They tend to throw me a smile when see me taking photos arround
Balik Pulau, Penang

3) I like the places here so I swear I will be back! haha
me on the road


4) BEX1543..For years, she has taken me to the west, to the east, to the north, to the south... to mountain, to seaside, to kampungs, to cities.. No matter where would you end up in the future, you are in my heart forever.. :)
Proton Wira (Malaysia local car)

5) There was no big round sunset on that day because too cloudy. So I only manage to get this. Heavily photoshoped :p
Kampung Sungai Burung at Balik Pulau, Penang

6) Finally, I see cat at every fishing village :)
just a cat I found at fishing village

-the end-

Thanks for viewing.
Checkout my Flickr Album

No comments:

Post a Comment