Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Morning View of Deepavali Day

This day I woke up at 5.30 o'clock in the morning. After washing, and breakfast (Cintan mee and a cup of coffee), I grabbed my gears and I am on the road, heading to seaside along the Penang Jelutong Highway. It was my 3rd time going there to take sunrise view.

The 1st time I been there, I managed to get some sunrise view, you can see it here. The 2nd time, I woke up at 5.30am also, went there with my housemate motorbike (riding motorbike on the highway is no fun..no next time..) but the God didn't give me sunrise..it was too cloudy. Anyway, I still wander around to find some good spot for my next visit. It was that time when I met these two little cuties.

Alright, back to topic. When I reached the destination, whoa! There was a group of about 7-8 photographers standing by over there already. Got guys and girls.. I didn't join them as I had been to that spot already.. the view there is so so only though :p. Don't know how many people have been taking sunrise view from there already. Google it and you will see. I love to explore new locations, see views that not many people have seen. I think this is one of the joys that photography brings to me..

Alright, enough crap. The sun was about to come out, so I quickly grabbed my gears and ran to my stops! Yeah, the whole process, I was really rushing, running, shooting, kelam-kabut-ing, sweating, and not to mention slipped on the slippy wood and fell.. All in all, when I go back and look at the works, after some polishing on it, I think I am quite satisfied with the final work. At least got some improvement lar.. Must thank to the grad ND filter :p Ok, after you see the photos below, you may say, like that also satisfied ar.. But hey, that is how my current standard can go mar...let me self-syok lar.. :D

Okok, really enough talking crap! Let's check out the pictures!

1)
Penang fisherman port in the morning

2) Zoom-in view
Penang fisherman port in the morning

3) Penang Bridge
Penang bridge

4) A mini fisherman's dock :p
Sunrise

5) Typical sunrise view. got a flare at the top. caused by the reflection from filter I guess
Typical sunrise view

6) Another typical sunrise
Another sunrise view from the small dock

7) This looks a bit weird. Not exactly like what I wanted it to be..
Penang sunrise


Alright, that's it. Not many, cause my failing rate is very high.. haha :(

Thanks for viewing. Check out my Flickr album too. Have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. great, the sky was nice, but seems like foggy little bit. let's have some "egg yolk" shot during sunrise later. remember buy a new CPL b4 we go....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i ask what kind of lens u use to take all this pictures? i'm a noob in photography and still learning , hope u can bring some light =)

    ReplyDelete