Saturday, October 3, 2009

Penang Fisher Village in The Morning

This is the fisherman village along the Jelutong Highway.
I started taking photos over there at 7 o'clock in the morning..

1) Start with sunrise view..


2)
 

3) The bridge leading to dock


4)


5) Then I met this fisherman brings back the fishes he caught


6) Don’t know what fish are these..


7) Someone rears dogs over here..


























8) I am so proud of myself that I didn’t get panic when they bark at me..


9) Dogs on the land meet with dogs in the sea…


10) Someone comes to collect fish I guess..


11) Fisherman on the boat. Background is the Penang bridge..
 

12) Alright, I like this B&W..


13) Fisherman, his village, Penang bridge..


14) There must be a lot of tires at every fisherman village


15) Don’t what fish are these.. geli..


Alright, that’s it. Thanks for viewing..
Check out my Flickr album
SeeHour Flickr

1 comment:

  1. good job, maybe i should wake up early like you to capture some sunrise.

    ReplyDelete