Saturday, October 17, 2009

My new Hoya CPL Filter...

It's cracked!!!~ T_T wuwuwu...

cracked Hoya CPL filter :(


I was sitting on the bed. After I had attached the filter to the lens, I put my camera back into my bag.. I didn't notice that the bag was unzip, then when I stood up, the camera slipped out of the bag and dropped on the floor! I opened up the lens cap and there I saw the broken pieces. I was so worry about my lens which is the most expensive part! I quickly detached the filter and check my lens, luckily it is still OK without a crack on it... The camera body is also alright.. Phew...although the filter is broken, but I feel really relieved because my lens is still there...Thank God..

Anyway, RM190 is gone...Worse still, I bought it just 2 days ago and haven't start using it for my landscape shooting!! wuwuwu... T_T

crack

2 comments:

  1. 可怜。。。 next time must be more careful lo, if not fly another RM190 again

    ReplyDelete